Dirt Devil F25 Vacuum Allergen Dust Cup Filter Replacement
Replacement Dirt Devil F25 Vacuum Allergen Dust Cup Filter
- Replacement Dirt Devil F25 Dust Cup Filter
- Replaces Dirt Devil 2SV1102000, F25 Dust Cup Filter
- Vacuuming with a high-efficiency filter cleans the air inside your house. Ideal for those who suffer from dust-related or allergic discomforts. Removes dirt, dust and allergens while you vacuum to improve the air quality of your home.
- Don't let dust and dirt accumulate inside the vacuum then spreading it around your house. Lengthen the life of your vacuum cleaner plus improve the effectiveness and suction of your vacuum by installing a new filter with the same great quality as the name brand but at an affordable price. Overtime filters get clogged up with dirt impeding the airflow of the vacuum thus losing suction and performance. We recommend replacing your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months for best performance .
- Made to neutralize odors at the source, releases clean, odor-free air into your home as you vacuum. Breathe easier and feel refreshed by filtering the air inside your household leading to overall better health. Note: Please check your vacuum to make sure you are purchasing the correct parts. On Sale for a Limited Time!
This Product also works in or replaces the following OEM model numbers:
- Dirt Devil F25
- Dirt Devil F-25
- Dirt Devil 2SV1102000
- Dirt Devil 3SV0980000
- Dirt Devil 083405
- Dirt Devil M083405
- Dirt Devil 083450
- Dirt Devil 083460
- Dirt Devil SD20000RDI
- Dirt Devil SD20000RED
- Dirt Devil Versa Power M083405
- Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Corded Bagless SD20000RED
Item Condition: New
Please note: This is an Infinisia brand replacement part, not an OEM product. This product is not affiliated with any OEM brands and is not covered under any warranties offered by the original manufacturers. Any warranties for this product are offered solely by Infinisia. All mentions of brand names or model descriptions are made strictly to illustrate compatibility. All brand names and logos are registered trademarks of their respective owners.